Vacancy: Business Process Analyst
Royal Boon Edam International is a Dutch privately owned business, in existence for over 140 years, with annual revenues of €175M, employing over 1300 staff, operating as a worldwide organization manufacturing, supplying, installing, and servicing revolving doors and security barriers. The company has production facilities in each of the three main geographic regions of EMEA, America and Asia Pacific supported by our sales subsidiary companies together with a global network of distributors.
As Business Process Analyst you report to the Global Manufacturing Director and you contribute to the development and optimization of our operational business processes. Currently, Boon Edam is implementing one global ERP solution.
In this role you will analyze business processes and identify process improvements and system enhancements/opportunities. You will lead, participate in and support project (ERP implementation) teams. You assure execution of desired business processes are captured in IT applications and support operation in defining and monitoring KPI’s including set-up of dash boarding. You develop quantitative calculation models and decision data to support management decision making.
Furthermore you are contributing in the set-up of our Business Process Management system and able to document our business processes . In this challenging role you will partner with internal and external key stakeholders (process owners) and visit our subsidiaries to understand the customer requirements. You act as center of expertise and knowledge on the Boon Edam End-to-End process (sales, production, supply chain and finance).
What we offer
A comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Competitive remuneration;
- 27 vacation days and 13 ATV days;
- Plenty of room for personal development through the Boon Edam University;
- Full-time employment;
- Informal, collegial working atmosphere;
- Dynamic and changing environment of a growing ‘mini’-multinational.
Bachelor/Master degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or an equivalent;
- Experience and proven knowledge of Business Process Management including documentation of business processes
- Good cross-cultural skills and people skills;
- Analytical capability, ambitious and performance-oriented attitude;
- Proven experience with methods and technics in the field of PRINCE2;
- Strong customer focus, result-orientation, and commitment to excellence;
- Pro-active personality who can deal with resistance;
- Leadership capability, responsibility and authority, ability to steer a team;
- Well-developed consultancy skills combined with hands-on mentality;
- Passionate about driving innovative solutions;
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player;
- Driven, respectful and dedicated;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Willing to travel intercontinental.
Do you recognize yourself in the profile above? Then we gladly invite you to apply for this role. If you need more information, please contact Patrick Janssen, Global Manufacturing Director (+31622508714). If you would like to apply, please submit your online application in English to Isabelle Schoorl, HR Advisor, before the closing date on 23rd September, 2019 to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.